Terms And Conditions
Money Back Guarantee
– An appraisal of the home/ premises/ farm will be carried out by an independent heating engineer prior to installation to assess current fuel use.
– If they wish, customer may have their own heating engineer present.
– HEATESE endeavours to provide proof on date of installation that fuel use has been reduced by 80%. In any case, HEATESE will have no more than 30 days to provide such proof.
– Proof will be provided by way of assessment by same independent heating engineer. If they wish, customer may have their own heating engineer present.
– If the 80% target is not achieved, the customer will be entitled to a 100% refund of the purchase price.
– Offer relates to HEATESE heating system only. Does not extend to convector radiators or other products.
– Comparison is versus an oil boiler or condensing oil boiler. For customers using heat pumps, an appraisal will be performed and HEATESE will indicate the possible savings in advance of any purchase; which would be expected to be approx. 50-60%.
– Finance is provided by, and is subject to the terms and conditions of, KBC Bank
– HEATESE will connect customers with a dedicated bank official and will not have access to customer’s financial information
– Up to 100% finance may be available